Choosing the right carpet for you
Choosing a carpet for your home or commercial property is never easy, especially if you have never done it before, there is so much to consider FIBER (YARN), COLOUR, STYLE, DESIGN, UNDERLAY and the list goes on.
Here at The Flooring Leader Centre T/A Croydon Park Carpet Factory PTY LTD, We have experienced sales representatives, that can answer ALL your questions from which carpet yarn best suits you to colour matching, design and style.
If you’re thinking about buying a wool carpet or wool blend here is some information that may help you:
- Wool is a natural and sustainable fiber
- Wool absorbs moisture when the atmosphere is damp and releases it when the atmosphere is dry
- Wool keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer, which in turn helps reduces energy bills
If you’re thinking about buying a Nylon or Polyester carpet here is some information that may help you:
- Synthetic carpet is easier to maintain
- Synthetic carpet is stain blocked
- Synthetic carpet has a wider range in style and design